Low income households
Are your utility bills — electricity, gas and water — causing you financial distress? If so, the Actsmart Home Energy Efficiency program is here to help.
The program offers practical ways for low-income households in the ACT to reduce energy and water bills.
A friendly energy efficiency assessor can visit you at home and talk about how you can:
- reduce your energy and water consumption
- save money
- improve the comfort of your home
If your household is eligible for the Actsmart Household Energy Efficiency Program, one of our friendly energy efficiency assessors will visit you at home and provide you with FREE:
- objective view of your household's energy and water needs
- advice and education on how to save energy and water
- information kit with energy savings tips
- shower timer
- draught proofing for your home
Is your household eligible for the program? To find out, or for more information, contact The Society of St Vincent de Paul:
Call: 6234 7408
The ACT Government thanks St Vincent de Paul for delivering the Actsmart Household Energy Efficiency Program.
Share your story
Actsmart welcomes story sharing. All contributions are moderated during work hours to ensure they abide by the guidelines. Please review the Guidelines before sharing your story.