Make a power call
Save up to $400 by making a power call
Here's are some tips to help you choose the right energy provider
Before you call, you should find out:
- Who is your current provider?
- Which tariff have you signed up to?
- What is your daily kWh consumption?
- What sort of meter does your home have?
- How much energy did you use last quarter?
- How does your current bill compare with the same quarter last year? (dollars and kWh)
Here are some questions you can ask:
- Is my current energy plan the best one for me?
- What is the lowest cost plan you can provide me?
- What deals and discounts can you offer me?
- Am I eligible for a government concession?
- How can I lower my energy bill?
Ensure you have your most recent bill handy, to help you answer any questions the provider may ask.